MAG-200-NH - NO HOSE VERSION - is ready for your custom application, regardless your dry metal grinding application the MAG-200-NH can be purchased with the inlet flange of your choice. Depending on your CFM requirement or the existing exit port of your grinding application the MAG-200-NH can be ordered with an inlet that is just right for you.
- New design 10" impeller for increased performance
- Carry handles mounted on top
- Quick release catch clamps to remove the bottom tray for faster clean out
- Internal filter guides to make it easier to re-install the metal mesh filter after cleaning
- Inlet of your choice (see above buttons to choose inlet size)
- 3rd stage filter now standard on all MAG-200 Dust Collectors
An industrial dust collector designed for any dry metal grinding, sanding, or polishing operations. The MAG-200 features 3 stages of filtration a metal mesh, MERV 8 pad filter, and MERV 13 pleated filter and has a quiet 70 decibel operating noise level. It will safely draw live sparks, dust, and grit and filter the air that passes through at a MERV 8 rating, lastly the air passes through the MERV 13 filter.
Three Stages of Filtration
- METAL MESH FILTER designed to break up air flow and kill sparks
- MERV 8 FILTER rated filters will remove particles 3 to 10 micron in size and larger, which includes most dust and grit.
- MERV 13 FILTER rated filters will remove particles 0.3 to 1 micron in size and larger, which includes fine dust and some fumes/smoke.
- 2.5" Inlet CFM = 250
- 3" Inlet CFM = 330
- 4" Inlet CFM = 400
- No Inlet CFM = 440
- Pressure 6.5" H2O @ 0 CFM
- 70 decibel Noise Level
The three different inlet choices we offer can be changed at any time. You may purchase replacement inlets if you would like to change your dust collector's CFM rating, but of course one inlet of your choice is included with the purchase of this dust collector. IMPORTANT: We strongly recommend a 4' long run of hose or pipe, and that you have a metal spark box, grit guard, or spark arrestor on the machine that is creating the dust when spark volume is high. If your application does not have a spark arrestor/spark box on the machine then put two elbows in your ducting. Full spark load should not be directly straight piped into the dust collector.
Included In Box
- 1 MAG-200 Dust Collector (110 volt, with 7 foot long cord)
- INLET FLANGE of your choice
- 1 Metal Mesh Filter (installed) Part # 200-12
- 1 MERV 8 Pad Filter (installed) Part# 200-15
- NO HOSE INCLUDED
- 5 Extra Replacement Pad Filters Part# 200-15
- 1 Third Stage Filter Shroud
- 1 MERV 13 Pleated Filter Part# 200-17